Tokyo Japanese Steak House Sushi
Tokyo Japanese Shrimp Curry
Tokyo Japanese Ingredients For Shrimp Curry:
- 3 tablespoons [45 mL] oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons [17.5 g] flour
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] curry powder
- 3/4 teaspoon [3.75 mL] salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 cup [250 mL] water
- 1/2 cup [125 mL] raisins
- 2 cloves
- 1/2 lemon, juice and grated rind
- 1 pound [454 g] raw cleaned shrimp
Tokyo Japanese Directions For Shrimp Curry:
Heat oil; fry chopped onion stirring for 5 minutes.
Stir in flour, curry powder, salt, pepper, water, raisins and cloves.
Stir until thick.
Add lemon juice and grated rind, and cleaned shrimp.
Cover, cook over low heat for 15 t 20 minutes, before serving.
Enjoy delicious recipes with Tokyo Japanese.