See also Tokyo Japanese Wakame Seaweed Soup
- 1 tablespoon [15 g] butter
- 12 frozen crab-flavored pollock sticks
- Few drops lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons [45 mL] minced onion
- 1/2 celery stalk, minced
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] curry powder
- 2 1/2 cups [625 mL] hot white sauce
- Pinch of paprika
- 1/4 cup [60 g] grated Gruyere cheese
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] slivered almonds
- Salt and pepper
Arrange butter and crab-flavored pollock sticks into a glass 8-cup [2-L] microwave-proof dish.
See also Boiled Lobsters
Pour in lemon juice; add minced onion and celery; cover and microwave for 5 minutes.
Mix in curry powder; cover and microwave for 3 minutes.
Mix in white sauce and paprika; cover and microwave for 3 minutes.
Remove dish from microwave-oven; salt and pepper, to taste.
Transfer into an oven-proof dish.
Sprinkle with grated cheese and almonds.
Microwave for 3 minutes, uncovered.
Enjoy delicious recipes with Tokyo Japanese.