See also Tokyo Japanese Wakame Seaweed Soup
Ingredients For The Dish:
- 2 pounds [1 kg] red snapper
- 1/4 cup [60 g] butter or margarine
- 1/2 pound [227 g] fresh mushrooms, cleaned then sliced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup [60 mL] freshly minced parsley
- Juice of 1 limeor
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed or finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] salt
- 1/4 teaspoon [1 mL] freshly ground pepper
- Lime or lemon wedges
Wipe fish dry with paper toweling; arrange fish into a square 8-inch [20-cm] glass or ceramic dish.
See also Boiled Lobsters
In a bowl, melt butter or margarine for 1 minute on ‘MAXIMUM’.
Mix in mushroom slices, chopped green onions, minced parsley, lime or lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
Microwave for 2 minutes on ‘MAXIMUM’.
Mix well; evenly mixture pour over fish.
Cover dish with waxed paper.
Microwave on ‘MEDIUM’ for 6 to 7 minutes, until fish is easily broken-up with a fork.
Serve, along with lime or lemon wedges.
Enjoy delicious recipes with Tokyo Japanese.